Live Event Time: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - 9:30 AM PST
All business stakeholders must understand that if law enforcement officials come to you with a data capture warrant, you better be ready to aid them in their lawful intercept efforts.
Don't play catch up AFTER a data security breach, put your plan together before an "event".
Together with a panel of experts from +Garland Technology (+Chris Bihary and others), +Tim O'Neill (aka The Oldcommguy) will present the technical requirements for successful criminal evidence capturing.
Specifically, the topics to be discussed will include the following ...
- The six types of lawful interception and access
- Common requirements of a business and its needs
- Data access and visibility you must provide
- Different methods of lawful intercept fulfillment
- How to devise a plan that holds up under scrutiny