Introducing cloudXchange 2018 - a free series of technical sessions!
Sessions from Uber to Netflix technologists and more:
Presented by: Amanda Hendley of the Computer Management Group
If there is one constant in our collective business lives, it is that the proverbial cloud has come to represent the majority of IT processes for all of us. The cloud, after all, now accounts for seemingly everything, from our personal lives and how we interact with each other socially, to how we manage our finances, travel, shop, and so on. More importantly, the cloud represents the infrastructure where all of that personal interaction resides.
It’s no surprise that the cloud has digitally transformed our world. But the question becomes, how do we leverage that digital transformation in ways that we have never thought of before? It is for this reason that CMG presents cloudXchange, a way for experts of all types to come together to share best practices—as well as the good, the bad, and the ugly—to mitigate simple risks, such as not making the same mistake twice.
This year sessions, in this free technical event - will include - topics like –
- public and private cloud
- performance & capacity
- hybrid systems
- ML and AI
Specific presentation examples –
- “Anomaly Detection in Time Series",
- "Open Source APM Tools - An Overview of Tools and Standards",
- "Performance Monitoring in Cloud Native Computing: Overcoming Challenges of Traceability in Microservices-based Applications",
- "Blockchain Performance Engineering"
- “Exposing the Cost of Performance Hidden in the Cloud"
- "Continuous Load Testing using Real Browsers from the Cloud"
- "Measuring Client Performance and Inventing Teleportation
- "Embedded Analytics for Devices, Edges, and Servers" and many more…
see more and register for the free event here - https://www.cmg.org/cloudxchange/