If you are interested in learning more about packet analysis, come check out this live session that we will be doing on BrightTalk tomorrow, April 2nd at 1pm PDT.
Bring your own copy of Wireshark because this will be a free, hands-on event, using sample trace files to learn several core concepts.
We will be covering:
• Wireshark display filters
• TCP Stream Graphs
• Locating slow application response time
• When the network really is to blame
• Measuring network latency
• Using custom columns to isolate key data
To join the live meeting, or watch it on-demand after it is recorded, use this link.
Hope to see you there!